HK Police, we support you!
According to a report by the US-based World Justice Project, Hong Kong ranks 16th in the world in rule of law, and fourth worldwide in order and security, with a crime rate that is also one of the lowest in the world.
Behind these results are the relentless efforts of the Hong Kong police force. But lately, they have been treated with various forms of disrespect by the so-called "peaceful protesters" in Hong Kong.
Still, they have stood their ground in the face of escalating violence. But they are not alone. Tons of people, from Hong Kong and other regions of China have also been showing their support.
Check out the video. You are invited to show your support to HK police.
(Masked protesters used a large self-made sling to hurl bricks at Tsim Sha Tsui Police Station on Aug 3, Saturday.)
Source: China Daily HK, Xinhua, CCTV, haiwainet.cn, huanqiu.com
Edited by Cao Zinan
- Middle East parties urged to resolve conflicts with negotiations
- Chinese blood pump to be tested in US
- A shares included in more key indexes
- Xi hails transformation over 70 years
- US urged to stop double standards on counter-terrorism
- MTR celebrates anniversary of Hong Kong section of 'Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong' route